Monday, June 9, 2014

Brynn Elise - 3 Months

I can't believe that I am already writing her 3 month update.  We have made a lot of strides this month.  Little lady is waking up only once at night and taking some pretty regular naps in her crib.  Both of which make me love her lots and lots.  She is a smiley girl who loves to chatter (must be a family trait), and contrary to the beginning, she now loves to be naked! Bath and jammie time are her favorite, she will giggle and coo as much as I ask.  She loves her brother despite his always being about 1 inch from her face and turns her head towards voices that walk in the room.  This month she took her first flight and did great!  She met lots of her California friends and family and even went to the beach for the first time! What a delight my baby girl is, I feel so lucky to have her.









No comments:

Post a Comment