Monday, June 10, 2013

We survived...

I should really say that I survived, because my kid barely even let a tear fall....  it was out first ER visit, together!  I did my best to keep myself together as I saw my little babe's face split open and he did his best to sit still through stitches.  Together, we made quite the pair.  I can officially say this now, as a mother, it hurt just as bad to watch him go through that.  I never quite understood, but I do now, the pit in my stomach when he is running full speed down hill or the sick feeling when he is standing too close to the edge.  Its terrible and wonderful at the same time, to love someone so much that you have physical pain for them.   Let's hope we don't have to head back anytime soon, that was enough excitement for a long time!







No comments:

Post a Comment