Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Special Lady

Last week we lost a wonderful furry friend and part of the family. Ally came to our family when we were barely a family, but merely a Mo and a Meghan and an impromptu visit to the animal shelter. She moved with me all over Los Angeles and took a flight up to Portland! She was a champ when we added to our family, both of the furry and human kind! She was right by my side for every rainy day and grand celebration. A decade never seemed to go so fast. An ambassador to feline kind, she will be greatly missed. This was the last picture of my girl, she loved the Christmas tree! I will really miss those green eyes!


Because I missed my January 30 for 30 - this month I will be splitting my donation between the Humane Society of the United States and the Agoura Animal Shelter's non-profit, Malibu Pet Companions (where Ally came from) - in her honor!


No comments:

Post a Comment