Wednesday, March 16, 2011

8 Months

Yesterday, Logan turned 8 months old and I finally got him to smile for our monthly photo-shoot. He sat in his rocking chair like such a big boy and posed for all his regular shots. This month Logan is all about moving around. He has mastered the downward dog and plank poses, but is still working on moving forward and trying to crawl. He sits up on his own and plays with his toys and can roll and twist his way across the room. He eats just about anything we give him and just started practicing with hand feeding himself some banana puffs. Still no teeth, but man are they close, I feel like I have been saying that for the last 4 months. He has mastered nap time, twice a day, and this makes everyone feel much better. It seems at 8 months we have finally settled into a real routine that works for everyone. I had my first trip away from home this month and Logan did great without me, just as I would have hoped. So all in all, it was a great month and I fully expect next months update to be discussing a fully mobile baby.






No comments:

Post a Comment